Sunday, April 25, 2010

Starting this blog

Hey everyone! I'm a first time sewer. And I'm jumping right in to learn how to sew with projects that aren't necessarily beginner projects, but they're trendy, hip, fun and can be see in pop culture. Follow along with me as I make my way through this learning process. Not sure how long i'll keep up with this, but I started emailing people recently about a Lady Gaga costume project I wanted to start, and everyone started writing back and saying hey i'd love to see pictures when you're done. So I figured this could be a good place to post the pictures. RachelKodner1@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I look forward to seeing how your Gaga costume comes out!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just caught up with your blog -
    I'm a beginner, too, but you've got way more guts than me! I can't wait to see your Gaga costume come together. I'm working on drafting a gaga-knockoff top (haven't blogged about it yet - shh! Secret information :)

    I'll be following, you seem like lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete